The Gridiron Tailgate was launched by Bearcats football and the 1200 Club in 2011 to enhance the game-day atmosphere in Clifton. A tremendous foundation was set last season and we look forward to seeing you in 2012!
WHAT IS THE GRID?
The Grid, located on Campus Green, includes 100 reserved tailgating plots sold on a season-long basis allowing fans the opportunity to bring their parties to the heart of campus. Drop-off zones are located near the site allowing fans the ability to unload their supplies near the site. Fans without a reserved space are encouraged to attend the area. Any unreserved green space in the area may be utilized by walk-up tailgaters. The highlight of the Grid occurs two hours before game time when the band and spirit squads line the walkways as the team parades through the Grid for the CATWALK.
MORE ABOUT THE GRID:
- Plots are sold on a season-long basis for $275 (7 home games)
- Average plot size is approximately 20' x 16'.
- Drop-off zones allow plot holders the ability to conveniently unload their tailgating supplies near the site (view THE GRID MAP for locations).
- Plot holders may bring their own food, beverages, and tailgating supplies including grills, coolers, tables, chairs, and small tents.
- All-American Rental Center offers a “Gridiron Tailgate” special that includes a tent, table, and chairs conveniently set up at your plot on game day. (Details are provided to groups with reserved locations)
- Food and beverage vendors are on site.
- The Grid opens four hours prior to the scheduled game time and will re-open for one additional hour after the conclusion of the game.
- The area will close 20-minutes prior to kickoff. Tailgate equipment may be left at your space during the game. Security will remain on hand.
- Join in welcoming the Bearcats to campus as they step off the bus for the CATWALK right through The Grid two hours and 20 minutes before each game.
- All fans that do not have a reserved area are encouraged to attend the Gridiron Tailgate. Any unreserved green space in the tailgate area may be utilized by walk-up tailgaters.
- Coolers and chairs are permitted. (Grilling is only allowed on reserved Grid space).
- We will attempt to leave a large area “unreserved” for each game. The amount of open access space is contingent upon the number of corporate tents and promotional displays booked for each game.
REQUEST A GRID SPACE
For a more detailed description and additional information including rules and regulations pertaining to the Gridiron Tailgate please view THE GRID GUIDE.
Questions can be directed to: